RELOCATABLE ADAPTIVE SUSPENSION EQUIPMENT RACK HIGH DENSITY
The R.A.S.E.R. HD is a 42U, high-density, hyper-efficient Micro-Modular Data Center capable of cooling fully redundant IT loads from 20 to 80 kW.
The enclosure uses pre-engineered closed loop (re-circulated) cooling with zero bypass airflow. This “best practice” method of cooling contains the hot and cold aisles providing one of the greenest IT solutions on the market today with a PUE as low as 1.1
Deployable outdoors or indoors, the R.A.S.E.R. HD features active fire suppression, electronic security and environmental monitoring. These interfaces make it the most powerful and easy to implement containerized data center product on the market today.
Grouped together or as single units, more than 1000 W/ft2 density can be achieved with little or no site prep, design or construction.
- Closed loop cooling can support high temperature water and redundant IT loads from 20 to 80 kW
- Fully redundant cooling system configuration with self-adjusting valves, requires only a mechanical hookup
- Hot swappable and field upgradable Heat eXchanger (HX) units can support multiple configurations and will assure continuous operations
- Indoor/ Outdoor NEMA 4 enclosure
- EMI Shielding
- Available in blue or black powder coating
- Optional Zone 4 seismic (Telcordia GR-63-CORE)
- Stand alone programmable encrypted security system with audit trail
- Industry standard 19” wide x 42” deep racks are fully adjustable
- Built-in environmental monitoring with IP control and GUI interface
- HSSD/VESDA fire protection using Novek 1230 or F-gas*